Do I Really Need A Commercial Property Manager?
Finalizing the purchase of a commercial property is just the first step in managing your new investment. If you are up for the task of signing leases, maintaining relationships with your tenants, and keeping the property in tip-top shape, you may be able to serve as your own property manager. If all that sounds like a lot of work, you may want to consider hiring a professional to ensure your new asset is running smoothly. What exactly can a property manager take off your plate?
- Targeted marketing to ensure you’re leasing at full potential to tenants that make sense for your space
- Handling the details of lease agreements and renewals
- Collecting monthly rent from tenants
- Managing property maintenance including overseeing maintenance and repair
- Serving as an after-hours point of contact for your tenants
- Maintaining administrative and financial records including maintenance logs, insurance paperwork, tax documents, and more.
Should you choose to hire a professional to help with managing your commercial property, you should do your due diligence to ensure they are the right match for you and your asset. At Simply Commercial, we believe a property manager should make a property owner’s life simpler by helping them reach their business objectives while maintaining or increasing property value.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of hiring a property manager? Still on the hunt for the perfect commercial property? Get in touch with us. Our team works with each client to develop a management plan that will allow you to enjoy the revenue from your investment with the headaches and time of managing it.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.